
I made Brayden a race track birthday cake for his birthday. I put his favorite car on it - "Mr. The King." He then had to put his other Mr. The King car on it, so they can race each other.


Brayden adjusting his race cars (both were washed with warm soapy water).

This was the original cake design.
(P.S. Putting sprinkles on the side of a cake is really hard!)
3 comments:
Wow...impressive birthday party mom! Way to go. The cars look like hours of fun. Your cake is awesome. At first glance I thought 8! There is no way Brayden is 8 and then I realized it was just a race track. It looks like it was delicious!
Happy Birthday Brayden! Love the cars cake! Stacey, you did a fabulous job!!
hey, i did that same cake for ashlie bischoff's little boy's birthday! it frustrated me too to get the sprinkles on the sides! so i eventually just frosted the sides as i was fed up...
miss you guys!
Post a Comment