Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The 4th of July at the base

Kayla and her cousin Jessenia tried jousting. It was so funny! They were barely strong enough to hold their weapons. Jessenia used a straight repetative motion toward Kayla's legs that eventually made her fall over. Kayla tried rotating the jousting stick using her waist. They were so cute. I meant to take video, but I was laughing so hard that I forgot.

Brayden loved having a firework tatoo and said he never wanted to wash his arm ever again. It's too bad he didn't realize slip and slide water would wash it off.

Grandma and Spencer


Kayla

Jessenia
We went to the base for some fun and then went to a barbeque at the Potters house where there was a slip and slide, water ballons and a hula hoop contest. ( I was the best hula hooper over 20!)

No comments: