
As we were driving through the Gap of Dunloe (we went the long, not so scenic route), we saw sheep wandering next to the road. It would have been more exciting if it were a whole herd, but I'm also glad we didn't get stuck behind a whole herd.

A bridge in the Gap of Dunloe.

Allen makes an awesome leprechan. I love Kayla's expression in the background.

The "Lovely Ladies" view.

These pictures aren't in the order I intended since blogger adds them all backward for some reason. We took a "jaunting cart" (I love the name) around Killarney National Park. Brayden is in Muckross house garden.

Kayla is posing in the Muckross House garden. (She likes creative poses if you can't tell.)

This is the back view of Muckross house. The color green of the grass and everything in Ireland was quite spectacular - it's a bright spring type green that amazed us our whole visit.

Muckross House

The Jaunting Cart - complete with our guide that was incredibly hard to understand, and really didn't have anything interesting to say anyway.

What's wrong with this picture? Allen is sitting on the right (and wrong) side of the car. It was our first experience with driving on the wrong side of the road, and Allen was awesome. (I was really glad that I didn't have to drive.)
1 comment:
Oh my leprechaun!! It is so great to see that Allen hasn't changed a bit!!
Post a Comment