
We drove from my mom's house to Utah, with only one stop in Winnemuca. We made great time and did it in 11 hours! (That's really good.) Doesn't Allen look awesome in my glasses!

The kids watched movies on the laptop.

Grandma Lou and Granpa Gordon
We met them for dinner and fun at the pond.

Spencer

Kayla feeding the ducks

Brayden

My Aunt Kathy, a fantastic fisherwoman. My Uncle Larry was there too, but I just realized I didn't upload his picture. It was great to see you guys!

They caught the fish with flies and then threw them back. The kids even dipped their hand in the pond and touched the fish.

All of us with Grandma Lou and Grandpa Gordon, my grandparents.

We stayed with our wonderful friends the Twitchells while we were in Utah. Our kids had a great time playing with friends. We know the Twitchells from dental school, and Allen and Brent drove to school together, sat together, and were best friends for 4 years. We did family home evenings, date nights, games nights, went camping, to D.C. and have shared a lot of memories with the Twitchells throughout the years. Thanks for letting us come visit!

Carly and Kayla
So, we were packing things up and getting ready to drive to St. George from Salt Lake area, when the kids decided to get really messy and chalky.

Spencer, Eden, Brayden, Carly, Kayla and Aspen
(In case you were wondering, this photo with Brayden's eyes closed was the best of the 10 pictures I took of these 6 kids.)

Crystal and I
We loved staying with you guys. I love your big, beautiful house!

Purple field just south of Utah Valley

Watch out for this guy with the crazy hair!

Kayla with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Margaret

Rob and Jennifer

Allen's parents - Bob and Margaret - I showed them this picture at the pool and told them it was really cute. Neither of them had their glasses on, and they both agreed that it looked like a bear.

Spencer loved laying in the shallow water.

Kayla and Sally

Brayden let Jennifer take a bunch of pictures of him jumping into the water, and then when I came over, Jennifer had to pretend she still wanted more pictures for him to keep posing.

Cute boy!

Sally and Kayla
Sally is such a fabulous cousin. She played with the kids a ton, and they just loved her.
4 comments:
Allen - you are SO awesome!! I LOVE your glasses and especially your hair!! You make me laugh.
Stacey your sweet. We loved every minute of your visit and we're so glad we got to be a part of your states tour! We just consider you family and wouldn't have it any other way. My girls were talking about your kids today. They miss them. Hope all is well.
btw - what happened with my email? I'm nervous to click the link on the one you sent me?
I've gotten some of those emails from other people, and you definitely should NOT click the link. I'll let you know if it happens again.
I love this..all the fun pictures of your world travels! makes my blog look like a big snooze! such a lucky family to have seen so much!
Post a Comment