Monday, August 13, 2012

Merced Zoo and rides at Applegate park

We always seem to come to Merced when it's a hundred degrees, but we still go to the zoo and rides at Applegate park.  The rides don't open until noon and the zoo only takes about 20 minutes, so it's usually a pretty hot trip right in the middle of the day.  We went with my dad and his semi-step-daughter, Kim, and her kids Jayden and Giselle.  Kayla just loves Giselle, so it's really fun for them to get together.  The kids all have a great time on the kiddie rides and little train.  Brayden especially can never get enough of the train.

 






1 comment:

kelly said...

It seems like it's always 100 degrees at the Merced Zoo. Last time I went I was so depressed by the poor bear (he was doing the same thing on our visit that he is in your picture) that I don't think I'll ever go back!