Monday, September 24, 2012

Kayla's Birthday

Kayla had breakfast in bed the morning of her birthday, Krispy Kreme donuts with her class at school, and then she got to go choose out a pet dwarf hamster that she named Ellie.  She still got more presents and had a Little Debbie's tower birthday cake with ice cream.
 
For Kayla's party with friends, she had a Littlest Pet Shop birthday party.  All of the girls got a new LPS pet, named  it, and created a house and habitat for it.  They also made fluffy flip flops, played with Kayla's hamster, and made bunny, cat, dog and penguin cupcakes.  Fun Stuff!
 









1 comment:

kelly said...

Hey Stace,
I just threw my first "friend party" for my 5yo where we played "pin the seed on the watermelon" and I feel like that was about the extent of my creativity; I'm in awe of Kayla's party!