
The Wrestling Match

I had to take a picture of Frank and Russell wrestling. I was really surprised to see 2 grown men wrestling in my living room! I think Russell won.

My kids love playing with ropes and their friends did too.

Here are the Boyetts. Spencer decided John was his new best friend. We had 22 people over for Christmas dinner - 12 of them were kids. It was a lot of fun and Kayla said, "this was the best Christmas ever."
2 comments:
Wow...it does look like the best Christmas ever! Don't you love it when your children say something that makes you think...I must be doing something right as a parent. It sounds like you had a really big christmas party with lots of good times. Good for you.
Sounds like a fun party! Love your pictures. Your family has some great traditions!
Post a Comment