

Kayla had an extremely loose tooth, so Allen brought home a dental tool to pull it out. She has already lost another tooth that wasn't as ready to come out, but Brayden threw a shoe at Kayla's head to speed up the process. I'm sure you can feel the sibling love.
3 comments:
Way to go Kayla! I'm not going to tell Carly about this because then she will be in tears wishing it were her with a toothless smile! For some reason she is very anxious for this milestone in her life. Maybe it has to do with the fact that her dad worships teeth? I don't know.
Now that Kayla has lost a tooth, Brayden thinks he is losing a tooth everytime he gets food out of his teeth.
Dubas would be very disappointed you called it a "tool" we all know carpenters use tools. We use "instuments"! Man I wish we could come see you guys!
Post a Comment