
I decided that Kayla was going to have a Tinker Bell party since I found these cute pillow cases for the girls to color. Kayla already had a Tinker Bell costume, so the girls all came dressed up as princesses and faires. They colored their pillowcases, ate pizza, watched the Tinkerbell movie, opened presents, ate cake and ice cream and tried to break the indestructable pinata. It was a fun easy party.

I tried making a homemade pinata this year. I put two grocery sacks together and it was too strong. I'll have to experiment before Brayden's birthday.

Here's Kayla Tinkerbell cake. I tried doing it without the wilton wonder mold with a bowl and two round cake layers. (I recommend the mold.)

Everyone coloring their pillowcases. Kayla, Cadence Potter, Allen and Brayden (Allen drew a train for Brayen to color), Sommer Lealiifano, Katie Egan and Meghan Ellenberger.

I like that Spencer is tasting some cake while Kayla blows out her candles.
1 comment:
How cute! I love Tinkerbell! The cake looked great even if you didn't use the mold:)
Post a Comment